Welcome to the Pole Dancing blog

Hi, this is the blog for my full website called http://www.easypoledancing.com/

This blog covers all of the news about pole dancing and the website contains all you need to know about getting in to this great sport. Pole dancing has moved out of the sleazy strip joints and become a major exercise accessory. Its fun and gets you very fit. Go to the website, buy a pole for your own home. and get started now.

Pole Dancing News

More Pole Dancing News

Monday 11 April 2011

World Pole Dance Championship 2010 - Laurence Hilsum

Laurence Hilsum at the preliminaries in Zurich
Video Rating: 5 / 5






So I'm back everyone!!!!!!! It was honestly hard to leave the orangutans behind but life must go on and I have a husband and children (cats) waiting for me here in Hong Kong. I will make another video of my time in Malaysia later. This is me on my first day back on the pole so please excuse me for not doing any death defying tricks as I need to get myself used to the pole ag

Read more ...

No comments: